Why: you are processing and collecting personal data and you are confronted to the complexity of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), but you struggle to apply the principles set forth by the GDPR to your data processing activities.
What: we help you to align your data processing activities with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- GDPR “crash course”: we introduce you to the main principles of the GDPR and to their impact on your company’s data processing activities.
- GDPR data processing coaching: we support you in aligning your data processing activities with the spirit of the GDPR (personal data and data minimization, purpose of processing, informed consent, accountability, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, etc.)
- (if required) we engage legal advisors and technological partners from our network and assist in setting up collaborations
- GDPR “crash course” materials: the presentation and any other relevant material from the crash course
- GDPR data processing alignment report: a document including recommendations on how to align your data processing activities with the spirit of the GDPR