The EluciDATA Community allows its members to network with peers and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and R&D projects related to data innovation and AI. Within this framework two annual events are organised: an innovation brokerage and a tech talk. The first tech talk will take place on December 3rd and focus on the application of advanced artificial intelligence/machine learning methods in industry.
During this event, you will:
- Get inspired on how advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning methods (e.g. deep learning, active learning) can be used in an industrial context.
- Understand the opportunities, challenges and best practices related to the use of these methods through an industrial testimonial by Materialise
- Get a synthesized overview of these existing methods and some possible applications
- Get the opportunity to be involved in upcoming project proposals
- Have the opportunity to get in touch and ask your questions to Sirris experts
- Network with peers
13:00 : Welcome & networking coffee
13:20 : Update on the EluciDATA Community by Dr. Elena Tsiporkova, Program Manager Data Innovation at Sirris
13:30 : Data Science for Smart Industry by Renato Calzone, Programme Manager Smart Industry at JADS
14:05 : Industrial application of advanced AI technologies
AI in personalized medicine and 3D printing by Dr. Sabine Demey, Senior Director Research & Technologies at Materialise NV
“A short introduction to emerging advanced learning algorithms”? by Dr. Tom Tourwé, Technical Lead Data Innovation
15:05 : Brokerage session:
Short introduction to funding opportunities:
Overview of VLAIO funding instruments by Jo Bultreys, Programma-adviseur AI & Cybersecurity at VLAIO
BEL-SME, ECSEL, AI4Wallonia, by Caroline Mair, Customer Relationship and Project Management Officer at Sirris
Pitching of project proposals by Sirris & partners:
- Personalized training support for operators in manufacturing, logistics, etc.
- Distribution of AI across edge nodes (incl. security aspects)
- Prognostics and Health Monitoring for Electronics
- Autonomous production machines by AI-based decision making
15:45 : Networking opportunity with round table discussions on the proposals
Conditions & Price:
- Free for EluciDATA Community members
- Non-member companies: 150 EUR
- Participation to the event is subject to the signature of an NDA
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EluciDATA Community and/or attending this event, please fill in the registration form.
Any cancellation has to be done by e-mail (email@example.com). Cancellations made more than 3 business days before the event are free of charge. After this deadline, 50% of the participation fee will be charged (incl. VAT). In case of cancellation on the day of the event, the full amount of the registration will be due. In case of "no-show" the full amount of the registration fee will be due as well. Replacement by a colleague is always possible if notified in advance by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)